Quickly finished and so delicious
Spaghetti ice cream dessert in just 15 minutes
Are you looking for a quick dessert? Then spaghetti ice cream dessert is exactly the best.
Sometimes you just have to do things quickly in the kitchen. Of course, the taste should not be overlooked either – for many, the dessert is a cherry on the cake. Spaghetti ice cream dessert is available here. It’s ready in just 15 minutes and is sure to remind you of your childhood memories. Beware, there is a risk of addiction!
Spaghetti ice cream dessert: the lightning recipe is so simple
Unfortunately, spaghetti ice cream is a dream come true for most people. Whether it’s an ice cream machine or a lack of time: the classic of an ice cream parlor requires equipment and patience. Not so with spaghetti ice cream dessert. Here the heavenly taste of ice cream develops in a very short time.
Recipe: You need these ingredients
- 250 g mascarponet
- 500 g of cottage cheese
- 170 g icing sugar
- 2 packs of vanilla sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 200 grams of cream
- 300 g of frozen strawberries
- white chocolate or coating
Camila McConaughey shares her favorite barbecue recipes
Preparation: how it works!
- Put the mascarpone in a bowl with the curd, 150 g icing sugar, vanilla sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mix with a whisk or hand mixer until creamy.
- Whisk the cream and mix in the cream. Pour the cream into a bowl or divide into six small glasses.
- Put the frozen strawberries with the remaining icing sugar and lemon juice in a blender and puree. Pour the puree over the mascarpone cream.
- Grate white chocolate and sprinkle over spaghetti ice cream for dessert.