The fruit content of mother juices is 100 percent. Therefore, they are considered particularly healthy. In this article, you will learn about the varieties of fruit juice and how the juice actually works.
Mother juice is the direct juice from the first pressing. This means that the fruit is pressed only once when making the juice. During pasteurization, the fruits are briefly heated to about 80 degrees, so the vitamins are preserved to a large extent and the juices are preserved longer.
No other ingredients such as sugar or water are added to mother or primal juices. Only the water pressed from the fruit and its nutrients are included. So the mother juice is really just fruit, and the fruit content is 100 percent. Unlike regular juices, manufacturers do not remove the turbidity at all or only partially. That is why maternal juices do not have such a clear appearance.
Motherjuice: It’s in this
Acidic fruits are particularly suitable for the production of maternal juice. They include:
- Aronia berries
- black currants
Since mother juices contain no other ingredients, they tend to be more acidic and bitter than other juices. Not everyone likes it. However, the mother’s juice can be diluted for sprinkling, added to a smoothie or poured over ice cream.
This is how mother’s juice works
Since mother juice consists of pressed, unprocessed fruit, its vitamin and phytochemical content is very high. Depending on the variety, these include:
Due to its high vitamin and mineral content, mother juice is said to have the following effects:
- He should strengthen your immune system – thanks to the high content of vitamin C and catechins.
- Help with iron deficiency, because the body can absorb iron better thanks to the high vitamin C content.
- Anti-inflammatory effect thanks to vitamin C, magnesium and plant pigments flavonoids.
- The juice should promote blood circulation can, which is due to vitamins C and E, flavonoids and antioxidants.
- Thanks to antioxidants, it offers protection against free radicals that can damage cells.
- Elderberry and cranberry juice can help with cystitis or kidney and bladder problems. This is due to the dye sambucyanine, which is considered a diuretic.
However, there are no specific studies on the effect of mother’s juice. However, the large amount of vitamins and ingredients is undeniable.
Important: When buying, make sure that the mother’s juice is of organic quality. This way you can be sure that the fruit has not been treated with synthetic chemical pesticides. Mother’s juice is available at drugstores, health food stores, and online.
Read more at Utopia.de:
Please read our health notice.
** noted ** or orange underlined Some of the links to supply sources are affiliate links: if you buy here, you are actively supporting Utopia.de, because we will then receive a small share of the revenue from the sale. More information.
Do you like this post?
Thanks for the vote!