There are days when you just don’t have time to go to the store, but you still want to put an unusual dish on the table. In such situations, this pasta dish can help.
You’ve probably already found your five favorite pasta recipes and change them up from time to time. If you don’t already have a spinach pasta recipe in your repertoire, this pasta sauce idea is worth a try.
The ingredients are variable and can be changed. You always have most of the ingredients on hand. It’s like dining with the “we-don’t-shopping joker.”
- 250 grams of spaghetti
- Salt for pasta water
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 g of brown mushrooms
- 150 grams of ricotta
- 500 g of frozen spinach (frozen package)
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 ml pasta water
- 15 g of grated parmesan
- Salt, pepper, grated nutmeg
- 2 tbsp oil for frying
- 2 eggs
- butter for frying
1. Put water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Salt water well. Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain after cooking. Reserve 100ml of pasta water for the sauce.
2. Peel, halve and finely chop the onion and garlic.
3. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into cubes.
4. Put the oil in a covered pan and heat it.