Ingredients for puree
Peel the potatoes. Add plenty of salt to the boiling water and boil the potatoes in it for about 40 minutes (depending on their size). Drain in a colander for about 5 minutes. Push through the potato foam or flip a brisk lottery and back into the pot. Heat the milk and mix the butter into the mashed potatoes. Slowly stir in the milk until you reach the right consistency. Season with salt and nutmeg.
Basics for the perfect puree:
– Use floury potatoes to make the puree light and fluffy.
– You can also use a potato masher instead of a press. But the puree is not so loose.
– Potatoes must be processed hot, otherwise there is a risk that the puree will become sticky.
– Do not use a blender. Otherwise, the puree will remain sticky and viscous.
– Follow the order of the preparation steps and slowly add the milk. It emulsifies with the potato snow and you can see how it gradually tightens.
– Use regional potatoes, the best are from the north.
Ingredients for Beans:
Clean the beans and cut off the ends. Heat salted water and boil the beans on low heat for about 15 minutes, drain and rinse. Peel and finely chop the shallot. Wash, dry and finely chop the savory. Heat the butter in a pot or pan and fry the shallot until transparent. Add the beans, stir and heat through. Finally, break in the salty.
Bacon foam ingredients:
Finely chop the bacon and shallots. Heat a saucepan or deep pan and drain the bacon in it. Sauté shallots in a piece of bacon until colored. Add wine and bring to a boil. Pour in the stock (poultry or vegetable stock) and let it boil a little. Add cream and reduce again. Add a few pieces of cold butter to the sauce and mix with a hand blender until fluffy.
Ingredients for fish:
Clean and cut the cod fillet. Season generously with salt and pepper and lightly flour the skin side. Heat vegetable oil in a pan and fry the cod fillets until the skin is crispy, until they are about half cooked inside. Turn and add butter. Lower the heat and let the fillet simmer over low heat. If you wish, you can add herbs to the pan, such as thyme or a little garlic.