Spaghetti al Limone recipe: Spring has never tasted better
Do you think you need time and at least 18 fresh ingredients to make a really good pasta? Wrong idea, because with this simple recipe you can get a perfect, light post-work meal on your table in just 20 minutes. 1, 2, 3 – once Pasta al LimeWelcome!
Spaghetti al Limone Recipe: These lemon spaghetti are simple, quick and irresistible
you’ve never had Lemon paste ate? Then now is the time. Best of all, you usually have the ingredients already at home AND according to our recipe you can enjoy a delicious meal in just 20 minutes.
Sour lemons, fresh herbs and spicy parmesan: can any dish taste more like Italian, spring and Dolce Vita? We doubt it!
Spaghetti al Limone: This is why the ingredients are so important
A few words about pasta: the easier the sauce, the better and tastier the pasta in the recipe should be. The principle is that a good pasta makes a good recipe – not a sauce. Believe us!
Composition (for two hungry):
- 400 g spaghetti (eg Barilla from the “Al Bronzo” series)
- 3 tablespoons high quality olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed or very finely chopped
- 1/2 pile of fresh parsley or basil (or frozen if necessary)
- Juice and peel of one large organic lemon
- 50 g of freshly grated parmesan
- freshly ground pepper
Making lime spaghetti:
- Boil the water and salt for the spaghetti, add the spaghetti and cook according to the instructions
- Drain the spaghetti, leaving a scoop of pasta
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped or crushed garlic cloves
- Add pasta water, lemon juice and peel, mix and let simmer for a while
- Put the pasta in a pan and mix vigorously with parsley or basil, season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Divide into two plates, sprinkle with Parmesan – and dream of Bella Italia!