- 250 grams of spaghetti
- 1 medium white onion
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1 small hot pepper
- 1 jar of tomato paste
- ½ a bunch of thyme
- 1 piece of mozzarella
- ½ A bunch of basil
- 1 match parmesan as needed
- Fry the onion, garlic and paprika in a hot pan in olive oil for about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put tomato paste on fried onions and simmer for about 5-7 minutes.
- Then cook the spaghetti according to the instructions. Drain the cooked spaghetti and mix a small portion with the tomato sauce. Then place on a plate.
- Add the torn mozzarella to the rest of the tomato sauce and then pour the sauce over the spaghetti.
- In the last stage, you can sprinkle with chopped basil and finely grated parmesan.
And now it’s time to enjoy it! (tkl)
Reading Tip: Completely without meat: 5 delicious classics in the vegetable version
* We use affiliate links in this post. If you purchase a product through these links, we will receive a commission from the seller. There are no additional costs for you. It is, of course, up to you to decide where and when you buy the product.