If you want to use apple juice, you have many uses for it. We give you tips and tell you a simple recipe for making vegan apple juice pudding.
If you’ve ever brought apples to a cidery, you know this – it can do more Apple juice come out when you expected. Depending on the manufacturing process, it has a shorter or longer shelf life. It is often difficult to drink all the apple juice in time. It would be a shame if you had to throw it away. You may also be in this situation if you received apple juice as a gift and you don’t like to drink it directly. But there are many good ideas for using apple juice.
Be as careful as possible when buying apple juice or other ingredients organic-Quality. In this way, you avoid residues of chemical-synthetic substances pesticides and supports one organic farming.
Use apple juice: tips
There are some ways to use apple juice in the Utopia recipe collection:
- In the article Apple Jelly: An Easy Homemade Recipe you can skip steps one through six. From the seventh step, you can start making a delicious spread from your apple juice.
- In the cold season, freshly made apple punch is a great alternative to mulled wine. For example, try this non-alcoholic apple punch recipe out.
- Also a special drink for cold days: glowing genie.
- You can also use some of your apple juice in smoothies, such as a healthy one Celery smoothie or winter Beetroot Smoothie. By using apple juice as a smoothie base, you can create a wide variety of variations yourself.
- Even if you can’t use it in large quantities, cooking with apple juice is definitely worth a try. For example, for this vegan recipe, you’ll need apple juice: Strawberry cake without sugar: so easy and delicious. Here you use apple juice as an alternative to refined sugar.
- A great surprise for kids: Homemade gummy bears. You can use any fruit juice for this treat. You can use the remaining apple juice to make apple-flavored gummy bears.
Apple juice recipe: apple juice pudding
Applesauce pudding is an easy and quick dessert without any milk will be over. This means that the dessert contains less fat and is suitable for vegans. You can enjoy the apple juice pudding warm or cold and it will also make the children happy.
Tip: You can easily make your own pudding powder from the recipe. This saves you money and packaging waste.
Vegan Apple Juice Pudding
- Preparation: about 20 minutes
- People: 2 servings
Take 6 tablespoons of apple juice and pour it into a bowl or measuring cup. Add sugar and vanilla powder and mix with a whisk until smooth.
Finely grate the apple and set aside. You can decide if you want to grate it with the cream or peel it first.
Bring the remaining apple juice to a boil in a pot, then remove from the heat.
Now add the grated apple and mix. Immediately after that, stir the powder mixture into the still hot apple juice with a whisk.
Place the pot back on the stove and boil the apple juice again until it thickens. You should keep stirring the pudding until you remove it from the stove.
Fill the pudding into small bowls and enjoy warm or let it cool down first.
Tip: You can enjoy your pudding on its own or enhance it with things like seasonal fruit, nuts or cinnamon. Chocolate pudding powder can also be used instead of vanilla.
Read more at Utopia.de:
** noted ** or orange underlined Some of the links to supply sources are affiliate links: if you buy here, you are actively supporting Utopia.de, because we will then receive a small share of the revenue from the sale. More information.
Do you like this post?
Thanks for the vote!